Another year has flown by! I wanted to take a second to recap my Top 10 posts for 2011 as we head into the New year! This is going to be a mix of my favorite projects and my most visited projects. Usually they are one in the same :)
1. This pallet art is by far the most viewed post on my blog. And it does happen to be my favorite!
2. My second favorite project and also the second most viewed post on my blog is my “love” pallet art.
3. This sinfully delicious cheesecake dip is the third most viewed link of the year.
4. This ribbon organizer is super easy and ranks in at number four.
5. This lacquered sofa table turned distressed white beauty is one of my favorite transformations.
6. This project only ranks on my own list. It was the first complete baby outfit that I sewed and I just love the color combo and ruffles.
7. This wooden tray ranks on my favorite projects. It was so simple to make.
8. I absolutely love this two toned chair. The dark stain combined with the paint makes for a great combo.
9. This sisal rope wreath is interchangeable for any season or design that I want.
10. This deco mesh wreath might be my favorite wreath of all time. I just love every single little detail about it!
I hope that you get some inspiration for next year. I’m excited to start a new year of fun projects!